Sunday, October 11, 2009

Packing my messy table right now! I'm looking forward to next saturday all of a sudden because Riane goh, Kaikai and I are gonna have a picnic at marina barrage!! Hope the weather will be fine :D



SPI had a barbeque yesterday, so I FINALLY got to meet up with Kaiying and Anna! :D (ashley left early). Kaiying and I sat on the swings and walked around the condo to chat for alittle bit. Played bluff and indian poker with the guys and Anna claims that she sucks at it LOL. Not like I'm much better. I don't exactly like card games, anyway.

Didn't eat much for the barbeque due to my disappearing appetite. Sarah kindly lent me her toilet to bathe before I left for the mrt at 5 plus, thanks!

(I've got some candid shots on my phone! HAHAHA)




Went for Kenneth's Baptism after that so I met up with Ivan & Melissa to get to OLPS for that mass. Its my first time seeing someone get baptised since I was 10 months old at that time. There was a sudden pang of regret in me for not going for catechism classes and the confirmation camp back in sec 3.

Why had I not tolerated a little longer? (it might help for you to understand that my class is FAR too noisy and we don't learn much there). Well.


The church looks pretty different from mine and I kinda like it. After the mass, we went up to the front to find him and took a few photos after that! Met a few of our schoolmates too.





The three of us walked out and took the first bus that we saw (24), not knowing that it was the wrong bus HAHA.

Kembangan MRT was supposed to be 2 stops away and we found ourselves at Siglap after 3 stops or something?! So we alighted and waited for bus 25 to Eunos mrt where we had our dinner at a coffee shop.

While waiting for our food, we saw a BIG FAT GIGANTIC GREY RAT RUN ACROSS. Gross! The body itself was roughly 25 cm long and I didn't look at the tail. GROSS. We also saw many many lizards on the signboard of a medical clinic, how Ironic. That's the one near the MRT.


Congrats again, LUKE! :D





Abit of sidetracking...

I need to up my vocab.

I want to watch more shows and movies like V for Vendetta (since forever), LOTR (rewatch everything!!), the oldies and all my unopened DVDs I have at home. & yes, finish up at least 5 seasons of FRIENDS and maybe start on other nice dramas! :D

I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE COMPUTERS AGAIN AND REINSTALL EVERYTHING. (even though changing means I'll have a bigger harddrive for my music and photos and dramas!)

No comments: